The bottom line is that with Brainerd Painting you can get a 5-star result for much less than the average bid. Give us a try!
6. Many painters do not warranty their work. We do! We have never had a customer give us less than 5 stars.
We did a large lake home that we bid for $6,000 less than the other two bids.
WHY DO PAINTING BIDS VARY SO MUCH ?
1. Some painters are just in it for the money. Picasso Pete loves painting and meeting new people, so it really is more than a job and the bill reflects it.
2. Some painters do not backroll so they save a lot on labor cost. The paint does not adhere well to the siding and does not last nearly as long.
3. Our cost-effective approach does not waste time or money. If it doesn't enhance the beauty of the home or improve the protection from the weather, we don't do it.
4. Some painters use cheap paint or less than recommended by manufacturers. We use quality paint and often 25-35% more than Sherwin-Williams recommends.
5. Our overhead costs are low. We do have $1,000,000 in liability insurance and Workman's Comp.
VALUE-GETTING THE BEST DEAL